one negative digital test
one negative first response test
please no comments of there's still hope or people get neg hpts and still positive betas and no questions on what next. it only stresses me out to think about doing this again, nevermind what is next.
I could feel it, I knew I wasn't.
1 day ago


10 comments:
I am so absolutely sorry for you and your family. My heart breaks for you.
awww I'm so sorry. Thinking of you. I hate IF this is all so hard.
Thinking of you, I'm in my 2ww as well
I'm so sorry.
I am so very sorry. You and your husband will be in my thoughts.
Oh no :( I am so sorry :(
I am really sorry- my husband and I just learned of our failed cycle last Wednesday (our 1st at ccrm but our 4th ivf cycle)- so, we know how much this must be burning on the inside for you..
...hang in there...
Crap. I'm sorry, Christi.
(((hugs)))
hugs to you!
I'm so sorry Christi. HUGS
I was so sorry to see this... my heart breaks for you. This IF never gets any easier, I'm headed into another cycle myself and it's such a roller coaster of emotions, excited for another try but then the wait and often disappointment. In any case, enjoy the holidays with that beautiful little girl of yours.
Post a Comment