Friday, December 10, 2010

Beta is Monday now. :(

ugh. I am so bummed. I called my old RE to schedule the appt. They are the ones that do weekend stat bloodwork for me. I use another RE closer to home during the week. Well, I called to make the appointment and they don't do it anymore. I am so bummed. I've tried walk in clinics, labs, and the hospital. My only choice is to go through the ER at a local hospital but being I'm a cash patient, I'm guessing that's going to cost me BUCKS!!

My friend works in the medical field and she looked at all the labs they use, they are all closed. So, her hubby works for a local hospital and he's going to check into it there!! It's my last option. I pay $95 at the RE on Monday so if it's a substantial amount more, I'm going to have to pass. I really can't afford it if I don't have to do it.