Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We have a Calendar!

I started the birth control pills last night. Here is the remainder of the calendar-

6/11 - start 10 units a day of lupron
6/15 - take the last birth control pill
6/21 - start vivelle patches - 1 a day, changing them every other day
6/27 - have estradiol checked
6/29 - start doing 2patches a day
7/1 - start 3 patches a day
7/3 - start 4 patches a day, changing every other day
7/9 - ultrasound and estradiol check
7/11 - start endometrin, 3 times a day
7/16 - Embryo Transfer! My estrogen and progesterone will be checked that morning in the office as well.

So, we will probably fly out to Colorado either Tuesday or Wednesday before and leave no earlier than Sunday since I have to be on bedrest following the transfer!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my goodnes! So wishing you tons of baby dust. How exciting. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ::hugs::

Tobi said...

Oh my goodness, Christi! I didn't know you were getting ready to cycle. How exciting! Best of luck with everything.