Ok, I LOVE Chocolate. No, I mean I really LOVE Chocolate!!!! But, of course, right now, I can't have any caffeine which includes chocolate. When I've cycled before, it really wasn't too difficult, I managed.
This time, I have been struggling from day 1. But, I've dealing with it. Well, this weekend, I was offered FREE chocolate in the mall. They were handing out flood insurance information on Hershey bars. I told the woman, sorry, I can't eat chocolate. She still insisted on giving it to me. ugh. I gave it to my husband. Then, I bought my husband a chocolate chip cookie cake for father's day. Then, would you believe that my coworker brought me in a box of chocolate to thank me for helping her? seriously, torture!!! I'm dreaming of eating that big piece of chocolate cake when all this is done. YUM!!
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment