I had my first check on Saturday for bloodwork and ultrasound. The RE that I use for local monitoring doesn't do monitoring for patients that they aren't cycling on the weekends. So, I had to go to my old RE for the bw and US. I waited forever.
Then, I got a message from CCRM on Saturday that I needed to get it rechecked again on Tuesday which is NOT on my original calendar. So, something is up! My nurse just called and my lining is already getting too thick. awesome.
She said they may need to move up my transfer. This causes a problem since Caitlin's first birthday party is the Saturday prior to my transfer and we already booked our flights. I really hope the tech on Saturday just screwed up!!!
1 week ago


2 comments:
Hi Christi - I haven't been on your blog in a while...I saw it linked on Polly's blog and wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope everything works out for you with your transfer and Caitlin's party. Good luck - I'll have to check back and see how everything works out.
Fertility treatments = a rollercoaster of uncertainty, right?
I wish it wasn't like this ... I hope the tech was wrong!
Post a Comment