I heard from my nurse and they decided to do a recheck on Tuesday. There is still some room for my lining to grow so they will wait another week and see where I am at. She said worst case scenario, I'm looking at getting bumped to transferring on 7/12 instead of 7/16. Of course, it could get too thick and then, I'm done.
I'm really surprised that he didn't suggest that I start progesterone now and transfer on Tuesday. I completely trust them and I asked her if he was worried that it'd get too thick and she said no. We'll see about that. So, for now, I'll stay at 2 patches per day instead of bumping up to 3 and 4 over the next week.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this goes well!!!
1 week ago


3 comments:
Just caught up on your blog....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! If there is anything you need, let me know! Hang in there!
Glad you are making good progress... keep it up Girl!
Just keep it up..Great progress
Post a Comment