Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meds are in!

My medications were delivered this morning. Fortunately, it's not too overwhelming since we are doing a frozen cycle.

There's the wonderful lupron that I will start on Friday. Let the headaches and body aches begin! Then, there's the estrogen patches that will start in a few weeks. Bring on those night sweats! :) And, of course, that leaves the endometrin. I'm hoping it works better this time since I got infections over and over last time. I ended up on progesterone in oil which I would LOVE to avoid if I can since the needle is HUGE! Finally, there's two bottles of pills, one is an antibiotic and the other is an anti inflammatory!

The sooner I start meds, the sooner I'm done with meds, and hopefully closer to a pregnancy!!!

3 comments:

Polly Gamwich said...

Good luck! I'm so jealous you get to do a FET!! We'll be starting a second cycle following weaning and a few AF's.

Kristen said...

I'm very excited to be following your journey...again! :)

I miss talking to you!

Jackie said...

OMG how exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. And you are absolutely right... the sooner you start, the sooner it will be over with. ::hugs::

FYI - if you end up with prog in oil, I have a lot I can give you. Just let me know.