Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tired.

so tired. that's how I feel. I have not slept well in a week. I'm exhausted. I started taking benadryl the night of the miscarriage to help me sleep. The first few nights after, I had horrible nightmares. Now, they aren't necessarily nightmares but very vivid dreams that have me wake up. I'm usually up around 4am everyday. I do go back to sleep but it's broken sleep and not the same. I drag myself out of bed everyday to get to work. I'm dragging my 11 or 12pm everyday. I wish caffeine would help wake me up but I just feel like I'm going to fall asleep at my desk!!

I'm hoping for some sleep this weekend. Luckily, my husband is off so I can sleep in and get in some naps. I wish it were the weekend already!!

2 comments:

Gena L said...

{{HUGS}} It will get better....I know it does. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

::hugs:: Like Gena said, it does get better, slowly. You'll lever forget, but you'll heal. Let me know if you need anything.