Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spotting

Well, I noticed some blood on my suppository stick last Wednesday. On Thursday, we had the Ultrasound and saw the hb so I was reassured. It continued into Sunday and I spent the entire day resting. By the end of the day, it was better. It started again on Monday. I spoke to my nurse and she said it was likely cervix irritation and that my bloodwork looked good and not to worry. Today, after lunch, I went to the bathroom and the spotting was noticeably on my pad and as I saw on the toilet, it dripped. That's never happened before. So, I talked to my nurse and she told me to go home and get off my feet. Since I've been off my feet, it seems to be a tad better. However, I made an appt with my obgyn tomorrow at 1145am to get some more information to find out what's going on. I'm absolutely terrified

No comments: