Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beta is in!

38.

They want 50. So, this could go either way but I tested positive on Friday. If it had doubled, it would have been 19 on Friday and that would not have been detected on a hpt. I'm not very happy.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Please don't give up hope yet! Doubling within 72 hours is perfectly acceptable. Plus, even though HPTs say that they are sensitive to like 25 or so, most batches are are actually much more sensitive - to even 12! GOOD LUCK!!!

Jill said...

Forgot to add -- CONGRATS! You are pregnant until proven otherwise!!!

kanitzsche said...

Christi,

Praying that all works out and doubling works out. Praying for you

Tobi said...

You are pregnant, just remember that. A positive beta is a positive beta. The important part isn't the level of the first one, it's the doubling. Good luck with your next one! I know it's going to double.

Denise said...

There is definitely still hope, Christi. But I totally understand where you're coming from. I hope the next two days go by quickly for you with a good outcome!

Wendy said...

PUPO, right? Pregnant until proven otherwise! I hope your number keeps going up and up...