This morning, I woke up feeling nauseous. sick to my stomach. It came in waves, getting very bad at times. Then, as the day progressed, it became a burning sensation like heartburn or reflux. AWFUL. I've been having all kinds of gas pressure and burning. I somehow managed to get through the day. I barely got much work done though. When I got home, I crashed in bed and started to get chills. So, I took my temp and 100.4?! I was like really? I had no idea. I took tylenol and fell asleep. Two hours later, I woke up and still feel awful but now I'm sweating. I take my temp, still 100.4 so more tyelnol and a cold shower. I retake it about 20 minutes later and we're back to normal. But, I still feel like crap!
Ok, so you are all thinking, um, morning sickkness?! no. my friend who we visited in Denver had the same thing and so did her kids. It looks like we all got something and shared it! awesome.
what a wreck of a cycle this has been!
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment