I took another HPT this morning. It's the last one I had and they've all been from the same box. It is definitely darker this morning. I feel better knowing the line is darker but I'm concerned that the number still might not double!! Bloodwork comes in around 1pm and she said she'd send it over to CCRM immediately. So, I'll be bugging CCRM around 1:30pm. :)
I'm going to lock the blog up around noon today. I appreciate everyone leaving comments and wanting to still read. I received some messages though with no emails so I can't give you access without one. Sorry.
2 months ago


2 comments:
YAY! I'm glad the line was darker. I know that your beta number is going to be good today. Try not to stress too much (I know, easier said than done). I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!
Did you get my comment on the last post? I've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment