Well, I've been back for a few days, just haven't done a post. The weekend was good (too short though). We did some outlet shopping during the day. T bought a few things and I bought two shirts for work. We had a nice dinner and saw Blue Man Group at Citywalk. Unfortunately, it was raining so we couldn't walk around much. Blue Man Group was funny but weird and they chose someone from our row to go on stage, she really didn't want to go up, you could tell. On Sunday morning, we had breakfast at Denny's before leaving.
So, I've been slacking on my 5 things I'm thankful for a day (Thanks Kristen). So, here's today:
1. Several ppl in my office are out the next two days which means quiet in the office.
2. I made tuna casserole for dinner and it was delicious!
3. I'm getting a massage on Friday. It is much needed thanks to lupron side effects.
4. We're getting a tax refund! It's probably the one advantage to IVF medical bills. We had $35,000 in medical expenses last year, gulp!!! makes me sick to write that. Granted, it's not all IVF related.
5. I'm starting to feel somewhat better emotionally. I'm starting to function again, making dinner, doing laundry, T was doing all these things while I should have been.
No update on IVF, I assume it'll be another month or so. T is doing his second frozen sample tomorrow and then they will send it to DC. I'm guessing it'll be a few weeks before we know anything.... PLEASE PLEASE say some prayers that there's no problems and that we've just had bad luck.
1 week ago


2 comments:
Hey Christi-
Saying prayers right now for you that there will be no problems with DH's sperm. I know you're anxiously waiting. Hoping for speedy and good answers!
Glad you had a nice weekend trip. I saw the Blue Man group back in January and thought the same thing! Oh well, at least we can say we've seen them!
Prayers coming your way each and every day!
Yay for tax returns & massages!
Post a Comment