I heard from my nurse and they decided to do a recheck on Tuesday. There is still some room for my lining to grow so they will wait another week and see where I am at. She said worst case scenario, I'm looking at getting bumped to transferring on 7/12 instead of 7/16. Of course, it could get too thick and then, I'm done.
I'm really surprised that he didn't suggest that I start progesterone now and transfer on Tuesday. I completely trust them and I asked her if he was worried that it'd get too thick and she said no. We'll see about that. So, for now, I'll stay at 2 patches per day instead of bumping up to 3 and 4 over the next week.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this goes well!!!
1 day ago

