I try really hard to not get ahead of myself in this whole IVF game. What if this cycle doesn't work? What if I have another miscarriage? What if I have to do another fresh cycle? so forth and so on.
But, I realized last night that I do need to get ahead of myself sometimes. I need to remember that it won't always be like this. At some point, I will move forward in some way. Of course, I hope that it will be soon and with another child. I won't always be doing IVF and stressing over all these IVF bills which seem to be hitting me left and right now. We will take family vacations again that won't be trips to Denver to do IVF!! Instead, they'll be to Vail to vacation. :) We won't be doing this forever.
This morning, I logged into facebook and saw a quote someone had posted on facebook. It hit home for me. Tomorrow is another day and I certainly believe in miracles!
"...I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles". - Audrey Hepburn
1 week ago


1 comment:
Trust me...this too shall pass! Big hugs!!!
Post a Comment