Friday, October 22, 2010

Lucky #7!!

I realized last night that I am starting IVF #7?! I've done 3 fresh cycles and this will be the 4th frozen cycle. Fortunately, frozen cycles are so much easier than fresh cycles! Plus, the first fresh cycle was canceled after retrieval because I hyperstimmed. Also, I didn't do the transfer on the 3rd fresh because everything was frozen for the CGH testing. This will be the 8th/9th embryo/s that we transfer. Our goal is to only transfer one but one step at a time.

It really shocked me to realize how many times I've done this. Honestly, I think I've lost my mind to continue doing this. I'm just hoping it all pays off in the end. I'm hoping that I get to deliver a baby before I grow tired physically and emotionally from doing this!!

I took my first birth control pill last night and ordered my other medications for delivery tomorrow! Here we go (again)!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I don't think you're crazy at all to keep doing this. Especially now that you know how rewarding it can be! Good luck with this cycle!

Mo said...

gosh, i don't think you're crazy at all. you have had great success in my book! (but maybe I'm biased!). Wishing you all the best with your cycle.

Mo

kanitzsche said...

Nope not crazy at all. Although if you are then we all are. This is just how we have to go about having our family, thats the crazy part.

Wishing you all the best with your cycle

Jennifer said...

It WILL pay off! You were successful once and you have every reason to believe you will be again. Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck with this cycle. (((hugs)))

Rachel said...

Good luck!! It will all be worth it :) It's crazy when you look back at how many cycles you have done. I did the same thing.