Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm about to give up.

My period finally arrived yesterday. I called CCRM and was told that I needed to sit this cycle out. So, I was given two options. I can start the regular protocol and transfer in the beginning of December or skip the month of birth control and lupron leaving me with an early November transfer.

My husband can't travel after November 19th through the remainder of the year due to work. So, if we did December, I would have to go alone which is easier said than done due to some restrictions. And, the issue with the November transfer is without birth control pills and lupron, I run the risk of ovulating on my own and having a very unpredictable cycle which is very tricky when traveling. So, I'm left to pick from two crappy situations.

This only leaves me to be extremely aggravated and frustrated. I try so hard to be accepting of the fact that in order to have a child, we have to do IVF. But, it's not only that we have to do IVF to have a child but we have to travel via plane for 4 hours. It's very difficult and aggravating to coordinate.

Of course, there is always the option of waiting. But, that presents some financial issues as well.

Amongst this, I have a bunch of other crap that I'm dealing with in regards to work and a family situation. I've just had it with all of it. I am just done with all of it. I'm emotionally and physically done.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

I'm so sorry Christi! I hope you get a break soon and get things figured out. I'm so sorry that you're dealing with all of this crap.

Gena L said...

Hang in there! They are all hard decisions, but in the end you will make the right choice for you and your family. I wish I had a magic wand to waive for you! {{hugs}}!