After much agonizing, we have decided to transfer in December. Initially, I wanted to go with November so that Tom would be with me. But, I didn't hear one person tell me that this was a good idea. Everyone felt that December was better even if I went alone. A good friend in Denver offered to help in so many ways! She helped to ease my fears about the things that I was worried about and I decided that was best.
As luck would have it, my husband is able to go! He spoke to his boss and I'm not sure what was said but my husband said his boss said he could have off. I am so thankful and so happy that he will be with me. So, CCRM has put me down for a December 3rd transfer!
So, now, we wait for my next period when I will start taking birth control pills and lupron to get started. I have been so stressed out the past few months. There has been too much going on between work, life, the miscarriage, and extended family issues. I am going to take this next month and focus on me! I need to get back to feeling better and being happier.
1 day ago


4 comments:
So happy for you! You did deserve a lot of 'me' time. Hang in there, and if you need anything I am here for you!
Glad to hear things have worked themselves out :) Good luck!!
YAY it all worked out! Focus on yourself this month! You deserve a little pampering!
So happy things are falling into place. Dec will be here before you know it! ::hugs::
Post a Comment