Friday, November 19, 2010

One more week until my next check!!

Next Friday, I have my next check on the lining and estrogen. If everything goes well, I will start progesterone that Sunday.

Time is dragging! While it is definitely a plus for a FET, there just isn't much to do. It only requires 3 visits to the RE for bloodwork and ultrasound! It's nice to not have to go to the RE every day or every other day but it makes time DRAG! Fortunately, I have quite a bit going on to help distract me.

I'm so excited to get back to Denver. We leave in 12 days!! We purchased our flights last night and my husband is looking into a hotel. We are trying to find a less expensive hotel and the car rental. We are going to wait a bit on the rental to see if snow is expected.

While I absolutely love Denver, I hope this is our LAST trip there for IVF!!

No comments: