Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Rest of our Colorado Trip

After the workup on Friday, we met some friends at Monkey Bizness. It's an indoor playground. We were there for a couple of hours. We were just exhausted at this point from the trip, getting up at 430am the day before to catch our plane and we also got up at 4am that day because Caitlin thought it was 6am due to the time change!

We decided to have a quiet relaxing day on Saturday in hopes to get everyone rested. Caitlin slept in much later on Saturday, thank god! After her morning nap, we headed to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. Caitlin did very well in the restaurant. Afterward, we headed to BRU for some stuff and back to the hotel for another nap for Caitlin! Once she woke up, we headed to the mall for lunch and some shopping. We bought a few small items but nothing too big since it wouldn't fit in the bags. We also visited the new American Girl store at the mall. It was very cute!!

On Sunday, we headed into Boulder with friends and had lunch at the Tea Room. It was delicious! and took a relaxing walk around Boulder. It was a gorgeous day out! Caitlin played a bit at your friend's house before we headed back to the hotel and got some dinner. I was bummed to see our trip end. We love Colorado so much and wish we could stay forever!

2 comments:

Wishing 4 One said...

Christi, I was just going through my bookmarks and your blog was there. OMG i am sooo late but, like almost a year but your Caitlin is precious! Best of wishes for your next cycle, another success is what I wish for you! I am adding you to my blog roll and deleting your bookmark! xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you went to the Tea House. I love that restaurant. It's one of my favorite places in Boulder!