Friday, January 22, 2010

Wow, it's been awhile!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. Life has been completely crazy and busy! I don't even know where to start with everything that's happened since September, some good and some bad.

I returned to work in Mid-October and Caitlin started daycare. She is doing very well there!! It took some time adjusting but I think we have a pretty good routine going. Caitlin celebrated her first Halloween as a flower!


In November, she started eating solids, her first was carrots! Of course, we starated with cereal but carrots were the first veggie! definitely a hit!

She turned 4 months old and got her first photo at daycare!


and we celebrated our first Thanksgiving together!


Lots more to report in December so I'll make another post!

4 comments:

Jill said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Emily said...

Good to see you blogging again!! Love the new pics!!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

Yay! You've finally started blogging again! I love the pictures. She is such a beautiful girl!