Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

wow, I can't believe that I have NOT updated this blog in almost two months!! I'm a horrible blogger and an even worse blog reader. I've probably lost all of you now with my absolutely most boring and non existent blog. Well, if anyone is still checking in, here's a teaser...

Baby Cate at two months



I promise to try to do some more updating but for now, I must try to get some sleep!

7 comments:

Dulcie said...

She's adorable... getting so big.

Jennifer said...

Hello! Love the picture! She is too cute. :)

How's mommyhood treating you?

Jill said...

I still check in every so often! Cate is a beauty! I hope motherhood is treating you well! :)

Gena L said...

She's beautiful. Congrats!!

Jill said...

Look at little Cate! Adorable!!

Kristen said...

She is so stinkin' adorable! I'm glad you have posted. Believe me...I've been a bad blogger too!

Linda said...

You're not a bad blogger. You've just been busy...being a MOM!! Oh what a perfect reason for not updating as often. What a sweetie pie you have there! I'm so happy for you!