Saturday, July 18, 2009

Caitlin Eve is here!!

Cate arrived on July 10th at 1:12am via C-Section. She was 9 pounds, 15 ounces and 21 inches long. I've been extremely busy taking care of her and myself! I promise I will start working on my birth story. We are all doing well and adjusting to being home!!

5 comments:

Gena L said...

congrats!!! so happy for you!!

Dulcie said...

Congratulations... your dream has finally come true. :)

Kate said...

CONGRATS!! That is great news. I am so happy for you. I hope everything is going well.

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you all!!! Can't wait to meet her (and her parents of course) irl someday!! Love to you all, Momma!!

Dulcie said...

How is little Caitlin doing? I hope all is going well, I'm sure you're super busy being new parents. I dream of the day it'll happen to me, your experience gives me hope! :)